Covid 19 Office Policy Update
As of today 5/14/2021 the board of directors have change the office covid management policy to be in line with the new Washington state guidelines.
1. Masks and social distancing are not required for individuals who have completed the Covid-19 vaccination program.
2. We will not ask members or guest who enter the office for proof of vaccination.
3. We still have a 9 person limit inside the office in addition to employees.
4. Vaccinated members and guest may partake of food and drinks in the office and socialize as long as the occupancy limits are followed.
7. As the powers that be have stated yesterday this can be reversed if things go downhill with the covid cases.
A reminder that CSC’s web page has a buy and sell section where members can place firearms related ads. If you wish to place an add you will need to register on the page just click the small register word and fill in the blanks. Once registered you can place your ad.
THERE ARE NO MATCH DAY SIGN UPS FOR ANY COMPETITIONS AT CUSTER YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER ON PRACTISCORE. PRACTISCORE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR SQUAD AND ANY UPDATED START TIMES.
Custer Sportsmen’s Club is a members only range. We invite you to join us as a member and enjoy the club shooting facilities.
We are open 365 days a year from 9am until 9pm or dusk as the days become shorter.
We have 7 shooting bays on the front line that range from 7 yards to 200 meters. We have bays for pistol and rifle shooters.
We welcome all calibers up to and including 50 caliber. Black powder shooters are welcome.
Stop in, fill out a membership application and take a range tour. Become a member and shoot with us. The office is open 9am to 5pm seven days a week. When coming in to join please arrive as much prior to 4pm as possible.
We have competitive events every weekend for those interested or just some leisurely shooting with family and friends.
We have a beautiful clubhouse that is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Stop by and chat when you have time.