The initial or renewal CSC membership application can be filled out online at custersportsmensclub.com by selecting the proper form from the links at the top of the page or at the Range Office. New members will take a safety tour of the front line to introduce them to the front range rules and protocols. This safety walk takes about 15 minutes. New members will be issued a RFID card after the safety walk.
Active LE and active military are eligible to join CSC at a discounted rate. Initial membership for LE and active military will require the same briefing as any other new member and back range access will need to meet all requirements of any other member. LE will retain an access pass to the back range (if issued) granted for Agency training. This pass is not to be used outside of Agency training periods and an instructor must be present.
The following is information about the Custer Sportsmen’s Club membership for Calendar year 2022.
|Level||New||New July 1–|
|Active LE & Military||$85||$85||$85|
|Senior or Disabled||$1275|
|Senior or Disabled Family||$1950|
October 1st new member rates
October 1st new member rates change back to the full new member rates but are good for the duration of the following year.
Range Pass Prices do not change during the year.
- Senior Members are 60+.
- Family Memberships are Spouse, and all children living in household under age 21.
- Club membership is a revocable privilege. You may be asked to serve on any committee for the betterment of the club.
- With your signature you hereby attest that you are not prohibited by LOCAL, STATE, or FEDERAL LAW from possessing a firearm.
- All memberships (except life memberships) and range passes expire December 31.
- Members 18 to 21 may only shoot rifles unless accompanied by an adult or in a supervised training or competition.