Conceal Carry Course – State of Utah
You must have a Washington State Conceal Carry Permit when you send your application in, but it’s not required when you take this class; this class is valid for 1 year.
You must be 21 years or older, and not prohibited from owning a firearm.
The Mandatory Minimum Training of 4.5 hrs will include but not limited to
- Hand gun safety rules
- Hand gun safety training
- Fundamentals of Shooting a Handgun
- Drawing from a concealed holster
- Review Federal and State Regulations, & Codes
- Weapons in prohibited areas / circumstances
- Weapon laws
- Assault and related offenses
- Weapons Laws (Non-Concealed Permit Carrier)
- Justification of Force
- Force on arrest
- Force on defense of habitation
- Deadly force in defense of
- Uniform Law
- Straw Purchase (Federal)
- Unlawful transport (Federal)
- Unlawful transfer (Federal)
- Unlawful Possession (Federal)
- Civil vs. Criminal Liabilities
- Course of fire demonstration.
Course of Fire
- 10 rd’s @ a 10 inch plate @ 7 yd’s
Class size is limited to 25 students; you must register and pay course fee at least 24 hours in advance. If you bring your concealed firearm into class, we will take you to a safe area and have you unload and show clear.
There is a $51.00 State registration fee that you will have to pay when you send your application in. For more information check out BCI’s web site.
The following Business or individuals have contacted the Custer Sportsmen’s Club and presented insurance and certificates of instruction as well as willingness to teach this class. Custer Sportsmen’s Club has authorize these vendors to use the Custer Sportsmen’s Club Facilities to teach this course.
Content of the course is determined by the individual vendor and is not determined by the Custer Sportsmen’s Club.
For information from a particular instructor contact information is below:
Custer Firearms Academy Rick Naslund 360-303-9519, Clark Cotner 360-371-7900