USPSA 101 Safety Class
- Checking your gun
- Load and make ready
- Draw and fire from various starting positions
- Safely reloading your gun stationary and while moving.
- Safe down range, up range, and cross range movement.
- Unload and show clear
- Live fire USPSA stage; 30 rounds with paper, steel, and moving targets.
Class Materials Needed
- Serviceable hand gun min cal 9mm
- Safe holster
- Magazines or speed loaders
- Ear and Eye protection
- 200 rounds of ammo
You can’t shoot USPSA, Multi-gun, or Conceal Carry without a safety class. For Multi-gun and Conceal Carry classes you will need the appropriate gun and 200 rounds of ammo
Please read the safety .pdf file before class: Safety Check
The following Business or individuals have contacted the Custer Sportsmen’s Club and presented insurance and certificates of instruction as well as willingness to teach this class. Custer Sportsmen’s Club has authorize these vendors to use the Custer Sportsmen’s Club Facilities to teach this course.
Content of the course is determined by the individual vendor and is not determined by the Custer Sportsmen’s Club.For information from a particular instructor contact information is below:
Custer Firearms Academy Rick Naslund 360-303-9519