Do you like the experience of man on man competition? The following describes the general idea of how, when and where the competition will be conducted. These notes and ideas may change with your input and with practical experience.
- The falling plate match will be held in the bowling pin bay on the first Saturday of each month, with registration starting at 9:30 AM and the competition starting at 10:00 AM. It is our objective to have the match finished by 1:00 PM.
- All four bowling-pin tables will be equipped with a falling plate rack that can be reset via a rope from the firing line. Each plate rack will be approximately 30 feet from the shooting table.
- Each plate rack will have six plates on 14-inch centers. Five plates are six inches in diameter and one plate is four inches called the stop plate. Each match the stop plate will be placed in a different position.
- Any rim fire 22 pistol can be used.
- The cost to participate will be $10 per shooter.
- The match will be conducted using a round-robin format (every shooter will shoot three sets of plates against every other shooter and one point will be awarded for each table that is won and ½ point for a draw).
- If there are more than 14 shooters, we will break up into two groups. Each group will shoot a round-robin format. The winner of each group will then have a five table shoot off the winner will be match winner.
- If you feel lucky, consider adding a dollar to top winner competition.
1st Saturday of the month